By admin  

What is the thin strip of wallpaper between wall and ceiling called?

I cannot remember what one calls the piece of wallpaper between the actual wallpaper and the ceiling is called, does anybody have any ideas? Typically it goes around the entire room and is under a foot in height.

Its original name is Frieze, now its now as decorative Border..

How to hang wallpaper